Should You Hire an Attorney?
There are many facets to family law, which is why choosing the right attorney can make the difference between a successful experience and drawn-out litigation.
Our Essex County family law attorney can help with:
- Divorce: The process can go one of two ways – contested or uncontested. We will evaluate your personal circumstances and help you make the right choice for you.
- Alimony (Spousal Support): There are different types of alimony depending on your personal circumstances: temporary alimony, rehabilitative alimony, and permanent alimony. We will help you evaluate your financial needs so that you can decide the type of support you need to maintain your lifestyle while moving forward with securing peace of mind for yourself and your family.
- Child Custody and Support: We want to ensure that your children have financial security and feel protected at all times. Our attorney will address any concerns you may have regarding your children’s continuing educational, recreational, and emotional needs to ensure the child support award will meet their needs.
- Legal Separation: Not sure if you want to call an end to your marriage yet? We will provide advice and evaluate all of your options while you and your spouse live apart so you can take the time to decide what is the best decision for your family.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Get ahead of the game by planning in advance or even after your wedding. Proactively preparing for your financial future will help secure your future in the event you decide it is in your best interest to go your separate ways later on.
- Property Division: When you can’t make tough decisions about personal property or real estate, we will assist you in getting the necessary valuations so you, with the advice of our lawyer, can arrive at an agreeable and equitable division of assets.
- Relocation: Is your family relocating after a divorce? Our attorney can help ensure the process is smooth and all parties are satisfied.
Don’t face a legal battle on your own. At Rudolf A. Jaworski Jr. PC, we are a dedicated family law firm in Essex County. Call (978) 307-7087 to schedule a consultation today!